enet provides a superior means for operators to locate equipment using state of the art Co-Location facilities in any Metropolitan Area Network (MAN).
This presents operators with a secure place to physically house hardware and equipment as opposed to locating it in offices or warehouses where they are exposed to fire, theft, power outages and communication outages.
enet will allocate a designated service area where an operator can install their equipment within the Co-Location facility. As part of the product offering enet provides core utility services such as power, facility monitoring and environmental control.
enet also provides a Service Level Agreement (SLA) and access options for Co-Location services. Further details on access options will be given on request.
Features & benefits
enets Co-Location package includes the provision of the following:
- Rack Space in Increments of 2U, to a maximum of 20% of the available Co-Location rack space (based on the footprint of 2000mm x 650mm x 900mm cabinet
- 48V DC A&B power feeds to a breaker panel in the designated rack.
- DC power is available to a maximum of 18% of the available DC power
- Power is guaranteed under SLA at 99.999% availability (for DC power only)
- AC power has no SLA associated with it.
- A constant temperature is maintained in the Co-Location facility by 1+1 air conditioning systems
- Monitoring includes power, water ingress, facility access, temperature, etc.
- Access to the operator rack on a 24x7x365 basis
- Security includes 24x7x365 monitoring of the facility, with secure access
- Different levels of supervised access available as per the terms outlined on the Wholesale Pricing Table
- Unsupervised access is an option upon completion of an accreditation course
To view the notice periods and costs for our Co-Location products, please visit section 6 of our Wholesale Pricing Table.
- enet reserves the right as part of preventative maintenance programme to interrupt AC supply to test the generator on site
- Use of inverters to convert DC to AC is advisable if AC needs to be used
- There is a minimum of 5 days notice required for non-emergency access to the Co-Location
For more infomation on our Co-Location product, including technical details, download our product specification by clicking here.
To view the rest of our wholesale products click here.